cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Configurable Routings get assigned to std. Network / Std. WBS.

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We are using config. Routings & in Routing related tables PLKO. I can see std. WBS assignment. In CJ92/ Cn02 I am not able to see routings..... Please tell me how this two objects are get assgined.

My end task is To download the data from one sys & replicate the similar PS template(Std. WBS/ Std. Netwrok ) in other system.

Similar task with with PP Team to replicate the configurable routings from one system to another system. Both of us are not able to find the link between this two. In few of the PP table we can see tthe std. Network/ WBS...

Please explain in detail.

Regards

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If some one has wokred on how the routing get assigned to std. network & std. WBS. Please share. We are not getting any clue in which direction go ahead ?

Regads

Nitin

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

isn't routing same as network activity in PS and operation PM/CS?? except of course that network activity has a more advanced functionality

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply,

ya it's true... routings are alike activity (PS) / operation (PM/CS) .

Let me explain you my scenario. We are having access to one clients for Se16, we have to copy table for the PS module spedific Master data & put in the prescribed format of client.... The same same task is with PP team.

while doing this activity PP team come up with table PLKO as i mentioned before. Here they are able to see the assignment to std. WBS / std. network for the configurable routings.

while is the CJ93/ CN03 I am not able to see any assignment realted to routhings.

I am not sure regarding it. I have never heard that routings is having linkage/ any sort for intergration with PS sts. network/ std. WBS.

My only question is there any link between routings & PS template ?

If I get some more information will share further...

Regards

Nitin

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

table PLPO should give the std network activity linked to std WBS ??

It is similar to PLKO (task list) for PP and PM/CS

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks that you have replied my query. It has given me some confidence. I am not sure but I belive that there was some problem at data level. How ever i didnot know exact solition but, As of now issue is some how cooled off. Will raise if the same i will face again.

Thanks once again.

Regards

Nitin P.