Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I find the terminal name?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In my server trace is off...

ok

and i want to check before one week from which PC sm12 tcode run.

if i am checking through ST03 ...

there i can get the information which user run ...which t codes...but can not know from which frontend which tcode run.

can any body suggest how can i know this....

by frontent wise....

if trace is off.

Rerards,

anuj

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Mar 6, 2009 8:39 PM

More meaningfull subject title added, which is also a usefull search term...

6 REPLIES 6

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is only possible through SM20 and for that Audit logs should be enabled via SM19

Regards,

Subhash

0 Kudos

It is also possible if a system event was raised and inserted into the system log fo whatever reason, it should detail the terminal name, i.e. the host name.

Ash

0 Kudos

Hey i am using Win 2003 with ecc 6 then tell me windows keep the recored that which t-code is run at which time....if it is so...then ...please help me out..

Thx

anuj

0 Kudos

Operating system makes no difference, except that the windows management console will allow you to access the systemlog directly, but you are looking for information which is stored and generated at application layer inside SAP.

Ash

0 Kudos

I dont know how long are the logs maintained but have you tried using STAT or STAD for this purpose?

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks