cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variants for CNE5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hellow,

I'm trying to figure out what is the different between "Cost Index (corr.)" and "Cost Index (Org.)". to be more specific, I don't understand the different between (corr.) & (org.)

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nir,

in transaction CNE5/CNSE5 you'll find several so called 'adjusted' values from the Progress Analysis:

e.g. adj. non-agg. act. POC, adj agg. act. POC, BCWP adj.

These adjusted values are only relevant for actual values calculated by the Progress Analysis.

When there are changes to the actual POC in a previous period where an act. POC already has been calculated in a previous run of CNE1 then internally correction records will be created (in table COSR with value type 'P2' and CO business transaction 'PEV2').

So if you select in CNSE5 only the non-adjusted POC values these changes won't be reflected as technically speaking only data records with VRGNG = 'PEV1' will be taken into account. Only the adjusted actual POC values reflect these changes to the actual values as the original data records with VRGNG = 'PEV1' and the correction records with VRGNG = 'PEV2' will be taken into account.

For the adjusted BCWP the calculation will be done based on the adjusted act. POC values and also here correction records will be created (in Table RPSQT with value type 'P2' and VRGNG = 'PEV2').

And it is similar to the corr. Cost Index as for that one the adjusted BCWP will be taken for the calculation (adj. BCWP / actual costs * 100%). For the orig. Cost Index the non-adjusted BCWP will be taken for the calculation.

So in order to have the actual values from the Progress Values after changes, you should always select the adjusted/corrected values in CNSE5.

I hope that this short explanation will help you in understanding the differences between the adjusted and non-adjusted values from the Progress Analysis.

Best regards,

Dirk

Former Member

Perfect answer Dirk

Answers (0)