Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WDTableCellDesign.TWO font size increase

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts!

I have a requirement to change table cell design to yellow color. WDTableCellDesign.TWO has yellow color, but the font size is been changed for the particular column.

Please help me to get through the issue

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Changed the Color in Portal Themes!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,,,

you want to change color of perticula row..are you looking for any color...

firstly you have craete 2 attribute in Any context as sematiccolorattribute and celldisignattribute..

as set simple typejavedictinaryit will get this JavaDictinary API

sematiccolorattribute -- type com.sap.ide.webdynpro.uielementdefinitions.TextViewSemanticColor

celldisignattribute----type com.sap.ide.webdynpro.uielementdefinitions.TableCellDesign

these attribute you have to binding to your Table ..

go to outline of perticula view and chhose table ---then expand -select cullom>go to propertyset celldisignattribute attribute in celldisign property of collumnexpand cullumngoto text view>go to property-->then select text view and right click you will see propery of text view-have to set sematiccolorattribute attribute in sematic color propery of text view...

if you have 3 cullum .then you have set individually accordingly....

suppose you want to first row wiil be color then....

for(int i=0;i<size of output node;i++)

{

if(i=0)

wdContext.nodeContectNAme().getAttributeContextnameElemnetAt(i).setCelldisignattribute(WDTableCellDesign.GROUP_LEVEL2);

wdContext.nodeContectNAme().getAttributeContextnameElemnetAt(i).SetSematiccolorattribute(WDTextViewSemanticColor.DIMINISHED);

now i have diminished color mean make it GRay...

}

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check [this|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3548] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Best Regards

Satish Kumar

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

when u change the Cell design for the table coulmn , the font size will not increase .please check the properties of the Table cell editor (like design property of ur TextView UI element)

Hope it helps

Thanks and Regards

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Fazal and Satish , thanks for your reply.

But My requirement is: Keeping the cell background as yellow - WDTableCellDesign.TWO and do not be any change in font size.

when WDTableCellDesign.TWO is assigned, font size is reduced by definition. I want to override this property.

Any idea?

Nikhil

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Nikhil,

My requirement is: Keeping the cell background as yellow - WDTableCellDesign.TWO and do not be any change in font size.

when WDTableCellDesign.TWO is assigned, font size is reduced by definition. I want to override this property.

U can change the cell background colour to yellow by setting the cellDesign property of that particular column to "two", but how that affects the font size of ur table cell editor ?

are u able to see the difference(font size) in design time itself or in runtime?

the font size of the table cell editor can be change by changing the design property of ur table cell editor.

for eg : if text view is ur table cell editor and if u set the design property to say "Group title" it results in bold fonts ......

Thanks and Regards

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am using SingleMarkableCellVariant and WDTableCellDesign.TWO overrides TableCellEditor properties.

I have tried using TextView as well InputField, but no difference.

nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

WDTableCellDesign.TWO will not give you yellow color.The font is changing for this.

Yo can select different property value like,

WDTableCellDesign.GOODVALUE_DARK:Green

WDTableCellDesign.KEY_MEDIUM:Blue

WDTableCellDesign.BADVALUE_DARK:Red

WDTableCellDesign.GOODVALUE_MEDIUM

Try above ones.I am not sure which one is for yellow.

Regards,

Lavanya.G