Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Rebate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am working on rebate and required information on following;

• How settlement of rebate is done. What is the procedure?

• How manual accruals works?

• What is the role of Settlement material in rebate settlement in customer rebate(B003 condition

type)?

• How can I make immediate settlement the rebate to see the effect?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Hemu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Just search in the forum for rebate configuration You will get good information

http://www.erpgenie.com/publications/saptips/052005.pdf

regards

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mr Hemu,

Link provided by rithvika is too good with screenshots & I hope anyone can do the config with ref to that doc. Find it.

Rithvika:-- Document you have provided is very much helpful for the beginners as well as others too & its nice to have with the detailed config step by step with screenshots.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. at the end of the period or intermittently rebate settlement can be done as per requirement.

go to VBO2, change the status open to released for settment, then click on execute settlement fof final settlement. and save it automatically cr memo req is saved, go to va02 remove billing block and save it, go vf02 process cr memo.

2. some time accruals are made manual depending on the business requirement. for this settlement can be done as automatical accruals.

3. settlement material role is used to reckon the product costing and profitability for those products come under rebates. because any business want to know what is product cost and profitability. after settlement the rebate discounts go to the respective material accounts and reduces profit and increases expenses on those products i.e. increases cost price indirectly.

4. go to VBO2 and give agreement no which u want to settle and go inside change the status open to release and click on final settlement and process the step no.1 as above

regards,

sadanandam kasarla