cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decimals.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

In sales order Item condition tab...If i maintain any price..7200/- it is appearing as 7.200,00.

Actually it should be like 7,200.00.where if the controlling setting for this.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try and adjust that in img, netweaver, general settings, currencies, decimals for currencies.

revert back,

regards,

sadanandam kasarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

If i maintain the decimels in OY04 transaction code .. where all it will be effected. kindly let me know

Regards

abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venky,

As far as your query is concerned:

In sales order Item condition tab...If i maintain any price..7200/- it is appearing as 7.200,00.

Actually it should be like 7,200.00.where if the controlling setting for this.

Settings need to be corrected at:

SU01 --> User Id --> Change Icon --> Tab: Defaults --> Field: Decimal Notifications

Maintain Entry as 1,234,567.89

Dear Abhinav,

As far as query is concerned:

If i maintain the decimels in OY04 transaction code .. where all it will be effected. kindly let me know

T. Code: OY04 is being used for maintaining No. of digits, after Decimal Point, for Currencies.

You should NOT change the decimal places in a Production System, because all posting you have done till "now", would get displayed in a wrong way, and the new posting wouldn't compare to the others.

Decimal settings for currencies are part of the currency configuration that comes over in the global settings.When converting from one currency to another, the standard conversions work well, and typically handle these decimal issues. SAP does provide a transaction OY04 that can be used to set the decimal places, but be careful with this transaction as it could jeopardize existing data. Also, be aware that there is a setting with each key figure in BEX that allows you to specify the number of decimal places to present.

Best Regards,

Amit

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Still iam getting same valuse like.

72.00,00/-

Regards

raj

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you made the settings as already suggested, you have to logout completely and relogin after sometime. Have you done that ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to the transaction SU01and give the user id - then in change mode - Change the Decimal notation to X 1,234,567.89 under Defaults tab - which will meet your requirement.

(Transaction:SU3 - To maintain own user Data)

Transaction : OY04:

This is to specify the number of disgits that can be allowed after a decimal point for a particular currency.

Ex: If you set the Decimals as 0 against the currency HUF - it won't allow you to enter decimal places(like 10.25) while maintaining condition records in VK11 and in the sale order also, it won't display the decimal point for that particular currecncy.

Thanks,

Venkatesh.S.P

Edited by: venkatesh paulraj on Mar 6, 2009 4:02 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please go to SYstem > User Profile > own Data

go to default Tab page in decimal notation u can change

Transaction code SU3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is an issue with user profiles, make the required changes as suggested above & please check.

0 Kudos

Hi,

From any screen of your SAP, go to the menu System>User Profile>Own data-> Default tab, there you can set your Decimal Notation.

Thanks in advance,

Mariano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

goto SU01 enter u r user id

click on defaults here chenge the decimal notification as X or 1234567.89

regards