cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

commodity codes in delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i cannot find any of the commodity codes in delivery item data of foreign trade tab.(uin shipment i can find those CC)

But in all the materials I have maintained Comm.Codes..

can any one help me how can system picks that com.codes.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to J1ID where you can see a tab "Material and Chapter ID combination". System will give first preference for the datas maintained here.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi,

thanks for the prompt reply.We dont use CIN. My client is US based..

Edited by: Gupta on Mar 5, 2009 2:30 PM

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The commodity code is assigned based on the material + plant combination.

Hence can you check the delivery plant detail in the delivery document and also check the material master with that plant combination?

Also you may need to check in SPRO -> SD-> Basic Functions -> Foreign trade -> Basic data for Foreign Trade -> Define CC/imports code per country.

Here make sure the CC is created for the country of origin that is similar to country of origin field in the material master.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shivaram,

As you said i have checked and everyhting is perfect..any other way

appreciate your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gupta,

check CC for NIHON = 0.

cu

KM

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As mentioned before, for the field NIHON, which you can find at SPRO -> SD-> Basic Functions -> Foreign trade -> Basic data for Foreign Trade -> Define CC/imports code per country. Select the CC and click on the details button, there you can see a field called Additional Info. There you need to put either 0 or 2, which represents Export/Dispatch.

Apart from this, I have no other doubts as you have mentioned that in shipment documents you can see the CC. However, just to make sure, you check at SPRO -> SD-> Basic Functions -> Foreign trade -> Control Foreign trade data in MM and SD documents -> Foreign Trade data in MM and SD documents. Here you can check an entry is made for US and under column AD, there is a value 2 assigned.

Make sure you have assinged incompletion procedure for country US, so that it can stop creating subsequent document if CC is missing.

Regards,