cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Transfer process with message SPED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I am trying to set up a stock transfer process, with a cross company purchase order that generates an outbound delivery which output message, SPED, generates the replenishment delivery through its internal process (standard program /SPE/STO_ID_PROCESSING, routine STO_ID_CREATION).

It works fine as long as I do not pack the output delivery item.

But when I pack the item the message processing results in error VL059 'You canot add this item to the delivery'.

Please note that the packaging material is not managed in stock and that the warehouse is not managed per HU.

As no OSS Note seemed relevant, I tried with:

- Delivery type, setting the 'Generation of Delivery Items for HU Packaging Materials' flag;

- Delivery type, canceling 'Item Requirement' routine;

- Item category determination, filling all possible entry... ;

- Copy control, from delivery default order type to replenishment delivery with packaging item category;

- Packaging material type, changing "Indicator: Generate Delivery Items".

If you have any suggestion (maybe a combination of the above!) please help!

Thanks,

GR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member220529
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try triggering SPED after the packing the items in the Outbound Delivery. Then an Inbound Delivery is created with similar HUs that were in Outbound Delivery.

Thanks

Funky Tech.

0 Kudos

We had a similar issue - SPED and SPER works fine as long as you dont pack.

We have solved this issue , implement notes 1229104, 1132149, 1233449,1230002, 1234009 ,1261024

SNote will recommend more notes to be applied, be careful about it only apply the derived notes if you

have that process in place otherwise notes that look for standalone tables that you havent created will cause ABAP dumps.

Edited by: Marcellus Joubert on Jun 26, 2009 4:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've finished up getting it working without any exits and badi's in standard SAP with packing. The HU's from the inbound get transferred to the outbound delivery. I've implemented notes 998544 and 1035571.

It should work.

MZ

vijay_singh21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Giovanni,

Could you solve the problem? I am getting the same isue.

rgds,

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not really understand your process. Do you first create the outbound delivery and inbound delivery, and after that you want to pack in the outbound delivery? When do you exactly get that error message?

Best regards,

Ely

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What happens when you do not have the packing material as delivery items in your outbound delivery (just for the test to see whether the delivery item is the issue or not)?

FAQ note about SPED and HUM says that it is possible but nothing mentioned about packing materials as delivery items: Note 1119073 - FAQ: Automatic inbound delivery creation for stock transfers.

Mdz

Edited by: MdZ on Mar 5, 2009 12:43 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MdZ and thanks.

When the packaging material type is not set in customizing as a delivery item (if this is what you mean) I get exactly the same error.

I tried to create a purchase order for the packaging itself and - after proper customizing - it did work.

But still get the problem packing my outbound delivery item...

If you mean something else please tell me.

I read the FAQ, but find no useful information.

GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But does it create a delivery item anyway?

MdZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, it doesn't.

No item in the outbound and obviously no replenishment at all.

Thanks a lot,

GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have no further suggestions at the moment. Have had this in the past but dont recall what was causing it.

MdZ