Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partners from account group XXXX are not permitted for partner function WE

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus

While creating the sales order I am receiving following error.

Partners from account group XXXX are not permitted for partner function WE

System is not copying the Ship-to Party when i am entering sold-to party in order. When I am checking the partner function system is showing partners TH and WE although WE / TH are not maintained. But TH and WE are used as SH Partner Function. In customer Master [XD01] I have maintained the following partner functions

SP, BP, SH, PY only. But still the problem is going on. Please send the solution

Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In partner determination procedure for sales doc Header (VOPAN) , under 'partner function conversion' check whether SH is assigned to WE.

This might be one of the reason.

Regards,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

Please check the partner determination procedure assigned to your sales document type.

But is your customer master is reflcting the correct partner functions.

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

I checked the partner procedure and its assignments.

In customer master i maintained for SP, BP, SH, PY but in Order system is displaying SP, TH, BP, PY, WE

Regards

Rahul

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

Make sure that you have created master data with correct Sold to party account group(i.e 0001)

To check the account group go to XD03 transaction enter in to your customer master then go to menu >Extras>Administrative data.

Also check the Account group assignment settings in your partner determination procedure in the IMG

SPRO>IMG>Sales and Distribution>Basic function>Partner Determination.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Just search the forum

regards