cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

test plan creation in STWB_2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

When i try to create a Test Plan in STWB_2 by deselecting the option "only released test documents" and "transactions" ,it gives me an error saying that this project does not have test cases ,is it not possible to create a test plan without assigning any T codes and test cases in SOLAR02 for that particular project.

regards

Praveen G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveed, when you create the test plan, select only "transactions" because if you have test documents with the status not release then you have and error, other option is that you have all the test documents with the status "release".

Regards.

Ignacio.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ignacio

i have unchecked both the options and then tried to generate it is giving an error that there is no test case document in this project

regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen, do you assign in the tx. SOLAR02 in test case tab any document or manual test case?

regards.

Ignacio.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

It appears that you have not uploaded any test case in Solar02.

- TCode SOLAR02

- Go to any Business Process in your project ( Make a note of Business Process )

- Click to the lowest level and make sure it is selected.

- Go to "Test Case" tab and add a Document

- Add few more documents in different Business Process

- Save the project - make sure these document are still there by checking it again

Now go to STWB_2 and make sure you select all same Business Process

and create test Plan

Logically Solution Manager Test Plan process is as follows;

First Step - You have to create TEST CASE. If there is no Test Case - No Test Plan (period)

Second Step - Create Test Plan if you don't select the Business Processes that do not have Test case . You cannot create a plan. (Period)

Third - Create Test package ( this is like sending a packet to you friend) Hence Test package is incomplete if there is no Address or USER assigned to it

If you are missing or trying your own way then this will not work

Good Luck and Do respond me if you have question

Regards!

Saurabh Tandon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank's so much..!