cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number ranges for contact person

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anyone guide me where and how the number ranges are assigned in case of contact person?

Regards,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir, sorry to say that there is not much of link between ur links and my requirement. However, awarding 2 points for the efforts you took to send me response.

Regds,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

The business partner that u create i.e Contact Person in ur case assign that 2 the busniess partner grouping in the "grouping" field.

This grouping is further assigned to number range defined above, d path 4 this assignment is:

IMG -> X application components -> SAP Business Partner -> Business Partner -> Number Ranges & Groupings -> Define Groupings & Assign Number Range.

regards

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paramjit,

Please donot use the words like u, ur, 2, d, 4 in your messages. There are many members in this forum, including me, who cannot properly understand this chatting language. Using this language is not allowed as per the Rules of Engagement of this forums.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

Plz follow d path;

IMG -> X application components -> SAP Business Partner -> Business Partner -> Basic Settings ->Number Ranges & Groupings.

U can maintain the "Business Partner Types" also n that menu itself.

Plz close the thread if answered.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sirji,

What about the assignment part? I could nt find any link there between either <number range interval/GRP and Role> or <Number range interval/GRP and Partner type> . I am once again making my requirement clear.

I am confused as to how system is picking numbering for the contact person I am creating in VAP1.

Regards,

Raghu