cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Receiver in Interface Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

i have two receiver in my Interface Determination. But when i start the szenario i get an error message in SXMB_MONI like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Interface-Ermittlung

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="IF_DETERMINATION">NO_IIF_CASE_BE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Es konnte kein Inbound Interface ermittelt werden.</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>N</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

its at at both receiver the same inbound-interface but different interface-mappings.

What should i do that this szenario runs correctly?

Best Regards

Markus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

is solved by myself

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Were you able to use conditional interface determination? In that case, you need to declare two interface mappings in the same interface determination.

Hope this helps,

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is use two interface-mappings. omly the inbound-interfaces are the same.

Regards

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

I think the error must be in your configuration part of the integration builder. What does the interface determination, receiver determination, receiver agreement looks like for both cases?

Regards,

Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in both cases the interface determination, receiver determination, receiver agreement are the same. only the interface mapping is different.

Regards

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

then both cases must appear in your receiver determination. Is this the case? Is there any condition on which the execution of either the first or second case is executed? Or should in any case both variants be executed?

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Markus..

specify 2 receivers in the reciever determination..

create 2 interface determinations...one each for the 2 receivers and specify 2 diff mappings there ..

This will solve your problem

Giving points is another way to say thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in both cases its the same Receiver. Only the Interface Mapping is different. It is a Szenario who get first the data of the OrderHeader and in the second step the Data of the OrderItems.

So the condition is the local-name(/*) of the inbound Interface.

hope you understand.

Regards

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

i cant´t specifiy twp receivers, because i have only one receiver but different interface mappings

Regards

Markus

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

I can only suggest that you test your configuration in ID. Go to the tools, then click test configuration.

Then open your payload in SXI_MONITOR with a notepad and copy all of its contents and paste into the payload under the test message tab. In that way, you can tinker with your configurations without even sending a message in runtime.

Hope this helps,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

i do this and get this error message:

Fehler bei der Ermittlung der Inbound Interfaces: Problem beim Auswerten einer Bedingung: Ausnahme CX_SWF_RLS_RULE aufgetreten (Programm: CL_SWF_RLS_CONDITION==========CP, Include CL_SWF_RLS_CONDITION==========CM00Q, Zeile: 160).

...call rule engine for Condition%CL_SAI_SWF_RULE_ENGINE.MSG_GET(MSG=&amp;_MSG&amp;;NSP=&amp;_NSM&amp;;XPATH=&quot;fn:local-name(/)&quot;)% CE LieferterminanfrageKopf </Trace> <Trace level="2" type="T">......extracting (old) for Extractor: XP fn:local-name(/)

the conditions looks like this: (local-name(/*) = LieferterminanfrageKopf).

Have you any idea?

Regards

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have solve the problem.

my condition is now (/LieferterminanfrageKopf EX ) and it runs.

Thanks all for the help

Regards

Markus

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

How can you have two different interface mappings when you use only one receiver determination, one receiver agreement? That means that your two interface mappings differ by version? Is that correct?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

1. we get an message from a potal who check the OrderHeader data. ´

2. the user can klick on details in the portal and than we get a message for the OrderItem.

The Messages from Portal differs at the first node of there dtd. But pur System is the same.

hope you understand

Best regards