MohanChauhan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are on SRM 5.0

As per note 672960 i have added one new field to the Account assignment screen

By first appending the new field in structure INCL_EEW_PD_ACC_CSF

and then using se16 adding the field in table BBP_C_ACC_F and BBP_C_ACCFD.

After that my functional consultant have added the field in the configuration as per note.

However still my field is not appearing on the screen.

I have debugged my BADI implementation of 'BBP_CUF_BADI_2', however in parameter ET_FELDS i could not find my new field.

I am not able to find what i am missing.

Kindly provide your expert suggestion.

Regards,

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See the foll note:

Note 1082243 - Customer field in account assignment tab

Although this note is for SRM 6.0,you can check the required settings.

Also as mentioned in note Note 672960 - User-defined fields 2,please carry the foll steps:

If you define fields for the first time, the system generates a screen for the display. If you create or delete fields, the screen must be regenerated. To do this, start report BBP_DYNPROS_GENERATE, change the proposed program to SAPLBBP_PDH_CUF and execute the report. Select the checkbox for the screens with the descriptions BBP_PDS_HCF for the table-like fields at the header and/or with the description BBP_PDS_ICF for the table-like fields at the item. You can use the 'Copy' button to enforce a regeneration of the screens.

MohanChauhan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Thanks for the reply. Note 1082243 talks about Class(/SAPSRM/CL_PDO_META_ACC) and tables(/SAPSRM/V_MDF_IC ) which does not exist in SRM 5.0.

So i do not think it is of any help.

I executed the report BBP_DYNPROS_GENERATE, change the proposed program to SAPLBBP_PDH_CUF, on output I get only one screen number in table which do not have any description also I did not get any button as "Copy" on screen. I get only 2 buttons "Apply" and "Cancel".

Even if i select the screen and press 'Apply" nothing happens, so i am not sure if it is relevant for fields at Account overview screen.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Mohan

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check screens under function group bbp_adh_acc which contains all accounting data screens. Check for your custom fields there. Also check internet service bbpaccount. This service is used for displaying custom fields on portal.

Regards,

Sanjeev