cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When I am trying to build a invoice list for a billing document type, the system is telling that the billing type is not relevant for invoice list.

Checking the routing and table VBUK, the invoice list field has <blank>, which shows it is not relevant for invoice list.

Can you help me set the status of a billing type to be relevant for invoice list.

Regards

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas

Your first sentence is little confusing.

"When I am trying to build a invoice list for a billing document type"

"Invoice List" is not created for a Billing document type. "Invoice List" is created for a "Payer".

Suppose in an organisation ,Head-office makes the payment for all its branches, in this case instead of sending individual invoices, an "InvoiceList" is send to the Payer(i.e,Head-office).

"InvoiceList" can contain Invoices,Debit memo,Credit memo & Cnacellation.

"InvoiceList" is of 2 types LR and (ii) LG.

All receveiable type of billing documents sre listed under Invoice List type LR, and all Payable type of billing document are listed under InvoiceList type LG.

So, "Invoices" and "Debit memo" are listed under LR and similarly, "Credit memo" and "Cancellation" are listed under InvoiceList type LG.

Settings

1. Select a Factory calender .

2.Assign the Factory calender to the Customer master data of the Payer (sales area data > Billing > Invoice list dates).

3.If you have agreed for a factoring discount with the Payer(head-office) the add the condition types RL00 and MW15.

4.Create condition record for the above condition type.

5.In the Billing type (VOFA),specify the Invoice list type (LR or LG).

Please check the above settings .I hope,it will be done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OVV7 transaction assign invoice list type LR to your billing document type.Maintain the condition types RL00 and MW15 in your pricing procedure.

Standard SAP having invoice lists for invoices,debit memos and credit memos only

Regards,

Hari Challa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

go to img, sd, billing,billing document, invoice lists and make setting required.

regards,

sadanandam kasarla