cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing data from one screen to another(web-dynpro) in SRM sourcing cockpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

i am facing problem in passing data from one web-dynpro screen and assigning the data it to another web-dynpro screen.

my requirement is that when ever user selects a contract in PROPOSE SOURCES OF SUPPLY screen popup and press only assign only button, the data of the contract should be copied to the shopping cart.

i have already used the BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI, but unfortunately it was not working.

so i tried to use the context, element and other web-dynpro fields to pass the data, i am able to pass the data from the popup to the second screen and able to assign it.

but when ever i deselect the shoppping cart which has been assigned with the data of the popup and select another shopping cart the data of the above shopping cart is cgetting changed.

i am unable to figure out the exact reason why this is happeing.i have written code in the ASSIGN ONLY button method to fetch the popup data and in the WDONMODIFYVIEW method of the second screen to assign the popup data to the shopping cart.

i have tried to bind the elements using the BIND_TABLE, BIND_STRUCTURE, BIND_ELEMENT, BIND_ELEMENTS methods, but nothing is working.

can anyone suggest me where i am making mistake and try to solve the issue.

Thanks

Tanveer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Poster

Your thread has had no response since it's creation over

2 weeks ago, therefore, I recommend that you either:

- Rephrase the question.

- Provide additional Information to prompt a response.

- Close the thread if the answer is already known.

Thank you for your compliance in this regard.

Jason Boggans

SAP SRM SDN Moderator