cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc Meta Data Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello i am getting the following error not clear of what might be the cause.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="IDOC_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_IDOC_METADATA</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>FM NLS_GET_LANGU_CP_TAB: Could not determine code page with <Client> Requested parameter does not exist FM NLS_GET_LANGU_CP_TAB</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:Add

itionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Error: FM NLS_GET_LANGU_CP_TAB: Could not determine code page with <clinet> Requested parameter does not exist FM NLS_GET_LANGU_CP_TAB</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Please suggest

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Pls do the following a try.

1. Use the program IDX_RESET_METADATA in the ABAP stack of your XI system and try resetting the metadata of the idoc type you are using.

2. Cross Check whether the port and RFC destination are working fine.

3. Make sure that the in the receiver agreement of your interface you have mentioned in the header mapping the sender service as the sending business system you have used.

Cheers

JK

PS: Award points if this helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JK ,

How to use IDX_RESET_METADATA in ABAP stack and secondly how can i know whether there is any change in Metadata of IDoc?

and please let me know how to check ports etc.

Thanks ,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basically i am sending System 1 to System 2 . System 2 is an R/3 system , when i use IDX1 on R/3 i dont find any port configs ? is it the problem ?

Krishna

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to use IDX1 Transaction code in XI system. Not in R/3.

And report, you need to run in XI.

Regards,

Moorthy

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

More clearly, go to Tcode SE38 in the XI system and give this program name and execute the same.

Hope this helps..

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks moorthy,

I am interested in knowing how to run the report IDX_RESET_METADATA ?

Please suggest

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh thanks , i couldnt get to see your posting before i posted well once deleting the IDoc shoud i reimport using IDX2 create option ?

Thanks

Krishna

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Go to Transaction code - SE38 of XI System. And then give the Report program as IDX_RESET_METADATA and then press F8 button. Then it will show one screen which shows two paramters- 1) IDX port and 2) Basic Idoc type

Give these two entries and execute the same.

Otherwise go to Tcode IDX2 in the XI system . Then it will display the port with Idoc types assigned to that. Check for your Idoc type and delete the entry and then again reentry the same . So that it metadata has been refreshed properly.

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am getting following error : "Error opening RFC connection" any clue while creating new entry in IDX2 ?

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Your RFC destination is not working properly. Pls do check whether the user id, password, the host name and all provided in the RFC destination used to connect from XI to R/3 is correct or not and also the user id used is having relevant authorizations in R/3 system.

Cheers

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks JK,

Where can i check this info ? You mean the info provided in XI Integration repository ? or else where in Xi system ?

Please suggest

Krishna

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am just replying that..

Just go to Tcode SM59 in XI system and then go to RFC connections and then check for the RFC destinations created for the R/3 system. And then click on that will lead into different screen. Then click on Test Connection tab. If it is successfully connecting to R/3 system, then RFC destination is correct.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/22/042638488911d189490000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions

Hope this helps..

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks i got it resolved ..

Krishna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with IDX2 tcode in XI and try to reimport the Idoc Message type manually.

Regards,

Moorthy