Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical System

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have created my new Software Component Version.

I am doing SOAP to FILE scenario.

just need to ask is it necessary to create technical system and Business system for each and every scenario.

Thanks

Dheeraj Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SOAP to FILE.

No need for a business system. Use business services.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dheeraj,

If u would like to create Business system then for all third party system u can have only create one technical system and business system.

No need to create two technical systems ( one for file and one for soap).

even u can use business services without creating technical and buiness system.

Regards,

Manisha

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi dheeraj,

it's not always required to create a business system, you can go for business service as well.

have a look at this thread when to go for business system/business service...

you can go with business service for your scenario.

Sachin

Edited by: Sachin Dhingra on Mar 5, 2009 12:41 PM

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not required to create technical system and business system for each and every scenario, it is a one time creation that has to be done for the first time.

Thanks,

SaNv...

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alternative to Business service is to have a single predefined Business system ( Technical system of type 3rd party ) for all file scenario/SOAP scenarios.

eg.

BS_FILE_GLOBAL

BS_SOAP_GLOBAL

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have create my new Software Component Version ok

do i need to create technical system or not for SOAP to FILE scenario?????

Warm Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For SLD configuration point of view we need to configure technical & business system, but take technical system and business system type as Third Party according to your requirement. No need R3 system type.

According to your requirement no need to create technical & business system (but it is not good practice in SAP XI/PI), why because your requirement is not related to R3 system and meanwhile for IR configuration we need component only and ID point of view we can configure scenario by using service also. No need business system.

I hope now clear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Software component is needed to configure scenario. But it does not mean that u need to create technical and business system.

But it is good practise to create one technical system and business system for third party

Regards,

Manisha