Edited by: Radhika K on Mar 5, 2009 7:39 AM

Edited by: Matt on Mar 9, 2009 10:09 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<Please use Informative Subject line to attract more people towards your question> ,</>,<Search with the term Character format Script in SCN>,</Also, if feel free to learn basic concepts of Script >

<Thank You>

<Amit>

Former Member
0 Kudos

I completely agree with <Amit>.

Besides that i see 10 times about the same answer. When a questions is answerred then only give a reply if you have something new and important for the question and not about the same answer again.

Gr.Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<CC> and <CB> are character formats,you can create them of any name...CC and CB is not standard,you may assign any Bar Code also through these formats.

< </> is used to indicate the END of a Character string as you apply specific character formats to particular character strings in the script...like for example i have created a character format BR for printing Barcode ...so in Script i will print it as

< <BR>&LTAP-VLENR&</>> ==> <BR> indicates Begin of char format and </> indicates End of that format.

if i don't put </> it will give me an error ...

Regards,

Neha

Edited by: Neha Shukla on Mar 9, 2009 1:43 PM

Edited by: Neha Shukla on Mar 9, 2009 1:44 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Radhika K

Character formats

<NN>...</>

Character strings which are preceded by a character format key <NN>, are formatted when output as defined in the character format.

The format keys possible and their meaning are defined in styles or layout sets. If a text module is assigned a style or layout set, you can use the character formats listed there to structure your text. Format keys defined by the user can consist of one or two characters. The letters A to Z and the numbers 0 to 9 are allowed. The character format must begin with a letter.

The end of the character format is indicated by </>.

Regards,

Ansari.

Edited by: Ansari Samsudeen on Mar 9, 2009 8:01 AM

Edited by: Ansari Samsudeen on Mar 9, 2009 9:28 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<CB>--To display character in bold.

< / >--To dispaly diagnol in script.

Regards,

Rajani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These are used to format characters like bold or italic the characters

The character format can have one or two characters.

The first character must be a letter, the second a letter, number, or blank; special characters are not valid.

Enter a simple explanation in the field Description. It is intended to help the user make a selection.

To know in detail kindly check link:

http://it.toolbox.com/wiki/index.php/Sap_script#2.3.09Character_Formats_and_Attributes

Thanks ,

Smita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

These are the character formats included in the scripts.

<CB> character Bold

Reagards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These are symbols used in SAP SCRIPTS for formatting the text to be displayed on the screen

<CC> and <CB> are the character formats

</> alone and with pother symbols has different meaning

/: Command Line

/* Comment line

/E Text Element

/ Follow the above set format

Hope this might help you.

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These might be Character Formats declared in sap scripts