Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billling cancellation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i've activated auto excise invoice creation -

But when user tries to cancel billng we need to display error message saying cancel excise invoice first.

Pl suggest what logic must be used to achieve this

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

use user exit MV45AFZZ

under FORM USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE.

please check the j_1iexchdr table for the status for the billing document you Are cancelling .

i think this will solve the problem

regards

sandeep

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had faced a similar problem & solved it with the help of a user exit. Please check with your ABAP developer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can u pl let me know which user exit u used to achieve this

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

This is due to excise invoice is exists for that commercial invoice so system is giving error message saying cancel excise invoice first.

Go to J1IH transaction then clcik on Cancel exc inv push button to cancel the excise invoice.

After canceling the excise invoice you try to cancel the commercial invoice.

Note:- Before cancel the excise invoice you please consult concern person regarding cancelation of excise invoice.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi murali

u got my question wrong

Actually i've activated auto excise invoice creation - which is working fine

currently billing is getting cancelled though excise invoice exists -while cancelling no message is coming.

so i want to make whenever user tries to cancel billng i need to display error message saying cancel excise invoice first.

Pl suggest what logic must be used to achieve this

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

You have to discuss this with u r abapper and search for a user exit

For this i think the logic would be

when the user tries to cancel the commercial invoice for which a excise invoice exists

so here

in J_1IEXCHDR table it should check the field RDOC (commercial invoice number) and also the STATUS field

if the status field in the table J_1IEXCHDR is "c" then it should throw an error message to cancel the excise invoice first

if the status is "R" it should aloow

regards