Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rev.in excess of Billing and Rev Surplus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RA experts,

I am doing a POC based RA .

In OKG2 we have only one field for Rev. in Excess billing( POCI) and Revenue Surplus(POCS)

Per my requirement I have 4 line items for POCI and POCS each.

I mean POCI for Rev/Rev Discount/Intercompany/Intercompany Discount.

I am unable to make this mapping in OKG8

Thanks for your help

psconsultant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you say the name of user exit what you have said

Thanks in advance

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Please refer Note 38070

Thanks

psconsultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also followed Note 38070 to calculate the desire revenue exceed billing by line ID and populate the result in internal table EXPORT_VERAENDER (SAP note 26002).

e.g. EXPORT_VERAENDER is populated with 2 revenue ID REV / RE2 for revenue exceed billing

row 1 :

ABGTY : S

ZLNID : REV

ABGRVERKG : 100

row 2 :

ABGTY : S

ZLNID : RE2

ABGRVERKG : 100

However, system return error message KJ403 Do not enter a line ID for result analysis form S.

It appears that the system still does not allow line ID even though the user exit allow us to do so.

Same issue when I populate different line ID in EXPORT_VERAENDER for imminent loss and revenue suplus

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have fixed the issue but would like to clarify with experts whether my understanding is correct or not.

1. Lines of revenue exceed billing / revenue surplus / imminent loss cannot be split by line ID even with the user exit

2. Therefore, the user exit provide a way for us to create extra cat. K lines with other Line ID (and program it with the amount we like), then we can populate account code for them in OKG8

3. In OKG8, as extra cat. K lines "emulated" posting of revenue exceed billing / revenue surplus / imminent loss, any POCS / POCI / RIML should be removed to avoid double booking.

Are other experts using user exit EXIT_SAPLKKAG_001 in this way ?

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Roger,

Please open a new thread , if you would like to have further discussion. And also please explain your business requirement clearly.

Thanking you

Vengaiah

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved the issue with an user exit..

Thanks all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

kindly Check the same by removing the default values in OKG2 and maintain the mask in OKG5 by assigning to different line ids.

I am not sure........hope it should pick.

If you default the cost element in OKG2

It goes to same cost element, if you maintain different line ids. You can differentiate the cost by using line id in cost element report chosing as a filter.

Thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem

Thanks again. Eventhough I remove the CE from OKG2 and turned off Cost Element, we have to provide a Technical RA CE.

I did created 4 seperate Lines IDs and assigned it to OKG5 for

Rev/Rev.Disc/Intercomp./Intercomp. Disc. Still system picks up the default technical RA CE.

Also I have to have a RA CE in OKG8 like this

POCI X 0 4****** 1******0

POCI Y 0 4****1 1*****0

POCI Z 0 4****2 1*****1

POCI A 0 4****3 1*****1

Thanks for the help again

psconsultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem and all,

I could solve this isseu with a user exit.

Thanks for all the help.

psconsultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can add the four following as different Line Ids.

You assign them OKG6 by masking them to different cost elements

Thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem.

Thnaks for the reply. Do you mean OKG5? I did try the same. But When run RA and Settlement, System posts based on the cost element assigned in OKG2 .

Can you please provide some more info.. please?

psconsultant