cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add new Object Type and Variant in MASS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Need guidance on how or where to create/add Object Type in MASS transaction.

Also, i need to add a VARIANT to the existing Object Type BUS2032. Where should i start?

TQ for yr response.

rgds,

Haryati haron

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Refer the URL on Similar issue [Adding fields to MASS transaction |http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=311067&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a]

Also try with T code MASSOBJ and refeer the Note 678354

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hie SHESAGIRL,

TQ for your respond.

I have now gain new knowledge on how to add Bus Objects to MASS, thx to yr notes sharing.

H/ever, yr link to SAPFans explained where and how to add Object Type in MASS. While note 678354 explains how to activate test changes in MASS. I'm still at loss on how to add/assign Variants to the Object Type.

Say, I have Obj Type BUS2032 with Variant Name REJECT. I need to assign Variant Name BILLINGDAT to BUS2032. Where can i find BILLINGDAT in Customizing? If i need to create new Variant Name, where should i look at?

Thanking u in advance for yr help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Haryati,

To create a varaint, Go to MASS and give the object name. Dont give the varaint name and execute.

On the next screen, Select any of the tables displayed and click on execute. Another screen comes for data records to be changed. Click on SAVE button. It asks for the variant name and description.

When the next time you open MASS and give the object name.. You can find the Custom variant name that is created in the F4 list.

Regs.

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hie Srinivas,

TQVM for yr guide. Such a very simple way yet i'm lack of knowledge in it! Thank you again. My problem is solved!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help. TQ!