cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Availability check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Material availabilty check is working fine on networks, if i run the availability check at least once on the networks.

Is there any way to make it automatic? Like Create the network, release the network( No materials at that point of time). When i add the materials, it is not checking automatically. I have to run the check at least once. Is it SAP std. functionality or am i missing anything here ? Once I run the check, whenever i add the material it is checking the availability.

Also, Once the check made. Some of the materials are missing. If the material are recieved after some days, system is not automatically updating my material status. I have run the check again. Is there any settings to do this on networks especially.

Please share your thoughts,

Thanks,

Satya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not possible to set up a batch job with std. functionality. You need to write a BAPI for that

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the your IMG settings realted to PS-->Materail -->Availability Check -->Define cheking control.

Here you can does settings realted to Materail availability check while createing order / saving.

Regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi satya,

Yes what you said is right ...

for such cases what we have done in our project is we have put a user status AMRC [All material received] .. and batch job was created which runs everyday and updates the user status...

another thing is if you have a workflow you can also configure to get a mail to inbox once GR is done...

regards

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

How did you create the batch job? Can you please share the procedure you followed

Edited by: Satya Satya on Mar 15, 2009 4:20 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

when you add new materials to the network while saving the network it checks for the material availability.