cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP For Project

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a question in MRP by the transaction code MD51 to genrate PR for project.

Why it can not generate collective PR per WBS or per material calls as the MRP run and generate indvdual PR for each component

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

So far as creating one requisition per WBS element is concerned, you will have to create a network per WBS element and prerequisite to this is that you will have to maintain a tick in customising in - specify parameters for network type for collective purchase requistion.

I hope this will work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vishal

How can I make network collective is that configuration or parameter in the network?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tcode: OPUV tick collective requst indicator.

Regards,

Shruti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This solution valid only for non stock materials Is this any solution for stock materials??

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

The MRP run for the project differs from the standard planning run.

When the MRP run is carried out for the project, all components for the project are selected (as long as you select them via the project definition and not via sub hierarchies).

The MRP run generates the dependent requirements of components with a BOM and generates a procurement element for these dependent requirements.

You can only use advance (preliminary) procurement if you are working with sales order or project stock. This means that you must use item category "L" when you assign your components to ensure that stock can be managed. In order to calculate the requirements for procurement with those of consumption, the components must be managed internally in sales order or project stock.

Regards,

ANSAR