cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross dock error with YM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have Yard management activated and I am trying to do the cross docking. I am still not able to understand the scheduling in both cross dock and yard management. How are these related. I am getting a error and it says scheduling was not processed,or delivery x and Y are not scheduled or schdule not processed , the duration greate than the interval. Can any one explain how yard management schedule affect the cross dock and how to analyse this.

Thanks

K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's been a long time without thinking at cross-docking.

When cross-docking and Yard are customized, cross-docking tries to schedule the doors for Yard.

Depending on the document type, Cross-dock requests a door to be scheduled providing the start time, the end time or both.

Then Yard tries to schedule the door.

The time slot must be compatible according to the Yard customizing.

Then comes several considerations on the boat. There could be already a Yard truck assigned. In that case, Yard inspect the planned times of the truck as well.

I would first suggest that you double-check your Yard/cross-dock customizing.

Then you could also have a look at the parameters proposed to Yard by Cross-dock with a breakpoint on the proper function module. See function modules:

• LXYRD_XDPLN_SCHDL_CREATE and changing parameter CS_XDPLN_SCHDL-PTMSF and CS_XDPLN_SCHDL-PTMST

• LXYRD_SCHDL_CREATE. Which is the real schedule creation function in Yard.

Hope this will help you for your investigations

BR

Alain