cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non stock item at top level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I want to maintain a non stock item with serial number at top level in the sales order so that we can use it as a reference for line items. Can any one tell how can I do this and the item category determination? can I enter the item manually and determine the same?

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone help me on this issue?

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your requirement is not clear.Are you looking for maintaining non stock material with serial numbers at order level.

First maintain the material with itecategory group NLAG and determine the item category in VOV4 for document type,Item category group and item category for non stock item DLX.

I think at sales order level there is no possibility for maintaining serial numbers

Regards,

hari Challa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your requirement is not clear.Are you looking for maintaining non stock material with serial numbers at order level.

First maintain the material with itecategory group NLAG and determine the item category in VOV4 for document type,Item category group and item category for non stock item DLX.

I think at sales order level there is no possibility for maintaining serial numbers

Regards,

hari Challa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The serial numbers can be maintained in the sales order manually. In VA03 click on line item and Extras --> Technical objects.

But before that the material must be configured with serial number profile in the material master in Sales:General/plant tab.

Regards,

Bhaskar.