Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict Open / Close Posting Periods for Users (OB52 / S_ALR_87003642 )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody.

I'd like to know if there is a way to restrict that some users open posting periods in OB52 or S_ALR_87003642 and some other different users close posting periods.

Hoping you could help it, as our organization had that policy from our previous system,

Best regards,

Elvis E. Henriquez A.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

morten_nielsen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Sorry, but I do not think that's possible in SAP Standard.

OB52 / S_ALR_87003642 are build around a maintenance view for table T001B. This mean that the access primarily are controlled by the S_TABU_DIS (and S_TABU_LIN) object, and with these object's you can control access to maintain / display only, you can not control the values of the input data.

I think that you will need to create your own application and authorization object in order to achieve your requirement.

Regards

Morten Nielsen

1 REPLY 1

morten_nielsen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Sorry, but I do not think that's possible in SAP Standard.

OB52 / S_ALR_87003642 are build around a maintenance view for table T001B. This mean that the access primarily are controlled by the S_TABU_DIS (and S_TABU_LIN) object, and with these object's you can control access to maintain / display only, you can not control the values of the input data.

I think that you will need to create your own application and authorization object in order to achieve your requirement.

Regards

Morten Nielsen