cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business partner synchronization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello! I need to sync business partner from MDM to CRM.

Could you advise me a way to send data to CRM ? I planned to use RFC, but there few BAPI's I need to use: bapi_bupa_create_from_data for creation, bapi_bupa_add_role for role and other (for bank information, for address).

If I use this way, I'll need to use complicated BPM. Is there an easier way?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, I have an XML-file, and I need to re-write all fields for Business Partner in CRM. It will be very hard with BAPI, because I'll need a very comlicated logic - what BAPI I need to use - BAPI_BUPA_xxx_add, BAPI_BUPA_xxx_change or BAPI_BUPA_xxx_remove

Former Member
0 Kudos

And can I use IDOC in my case?

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CRM supports the use of Idocs. So technically it is feasible. But have you identified the Idocs to fulfill all the necessary business rtequirements of yours. Also, if you have any scenario requiring sync communication, then Idoc won't support it.

Regards,

Prateek

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use abap proxy to connect to CRM. This way you could combine the RFC calls as per your requirements.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Aside from using server proxy as suggested by Prateek, you can also use RFC receiver adapter which combines all the calls.

So instead of directly calling each and every BAPI, you can create one custom RFC which calls all the other BAPIs.

Regards,

Lim...

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, could you advise me a step-by-step guide about ABAP Proxy ?

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Client Proxy (Sender Proxy)- /people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

Server Proxy (Receiver Proxy)-

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies

Make tht your reference