cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"No Time series found in Live Cache"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We are haveing a issue when we are trying to open our Planning books with message No time sereis in Li ve Cache.

Can any suggest

siva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

is your Live cache up? Check LC10.

If yes, then run consistency check /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did check LC 10 its fine and also ran /sapoapo/ts_lcm_cons_check there are error messagers if all key figures saying Key Figure description for Key figure does not exist in live cache.

Thanks

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try running /SAPAPO/OM17 and see if there are any errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try running the program /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK with the repair option checked.

If this doesnt work, please re-initialise the Planning area.

I had the same problem in development after adding a set of new KF's.

I simply deleted the time sreies and re-created them since it was a development system.

Please let me know in case you are still facing issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our situation we have multiple Planning Areas to difeerent Planning object structures different for different divisions. With Suggestion and confirmation from my manager We delected time sereies for one of the Planning area and recreated. Planning book does open but as we are aware data is lost. Unfortuantely for us even Data in Backup cube is lost to restore data back so I do not wnat to do for ther Planning areas.

Any ohter possible solution to see if LC can fixed.

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you Try running the program /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK with the repair option checked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for all your inputs. sorry could not respond earlier not sure what happened as I was not here during crash , I was only called when the issue came in. WE caontacted SAP and I understand the issue came in as one ofn Basis person ran report /SAPAPO/DM_LC_ANCHORS_DELMANDT (I am not sure if this is the cause). But since data in backup cubes are also not valid we restored teh system ad on date when they thought the data is ok and restored from there.

thanks

Answers (0)