Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD: SHIP TO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm working on a functional design

I have a question:

how many ship to could have a sold to? and also Is it possible to have different ship to for one order?

Is possible to have different ship to for each item in sales order?

please help

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Upto 999 Ship to can be assigned to Sold to...you can also assign the Sold to in partner tab of Ship to..just that entering order for such ship to's enter the ship to first so it get the sold to for it...

Can have different ship to at item level...which will have different deliveries

Thanks

A

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for all questions the yes possible through partner determination procedure

regards,

sadanandam kasarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How many ship to could have a sold to?

999 SH can be assigned to the SP

Is it possible to have different ship to for one order?

Yes,If you maintain different SH for the same SP in Customer Master Data then it will give you a Pop Up There you can select the which SH you want at the Header Level.

Is possible to have different ship to for each item in sales order?

Yes,If You Go to the Item level Details Partner Tab here you can change the Different SH to Different Items

at the item level.But it will leads to Delivery Split.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Yes you can have 999 shipping points assigned to a sold-to.

If you donot maintain any ship-to in the VD03 partners, system will default the sold-to as ship-to.

But if you maintain multiple ship-to, system will pop-up a lost of ship-to during sales order entry. You can choose from the list.

Also for the same sold-to, you can have different ship-to in diffferent orders.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in sap we can have max 999 Ship to which can be assigned to Sold to

in sap we can assign the Sold to in partner tab of Ship to.

while entering order for such ship to's enter the ship to first so it will assian sold to for it...

in sap we Can have different ship to at item level..

.which intern can have different deliveries

Hope this help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tapeshwar,

Can you please tell me the procedure of assigning the ship to party at the item level.

I have created a customer master (Sold to party) and assigned two ship to party's in it.

When I am trying to create the sales order and i enter the sold to party, the system ask for select the ship to party. When I select the ship to party, it is selected at the header level. When I am goin to the item level : SHIPPING tab, The ship to party is displayed in the grey mode, which means that I cannot change it at the item level.

Can you please explain the procedure of assigning different ship to's at the item level.

Thanks in advance

-- Shivani Singh

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shivani Singh,

> When I am goin to the item level : SHIPPING tab, The ship to party is displayed in the grey mode, which means that I cannot change it at the item level.

You go to Partners tab at item level here you can change the ship to party for the item.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a ton murali. I got it now.

Shivani.

Edited by: Shivani Singh on Mar 5, 2009 5:26 AM