cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax code in sales order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where can I find tax code field in a sales order?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to condition tab in the sale order. There select the condition type UTXJ and click on the blue lens at the bottom left screen. You can see the tax code.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Thanks.

Would it be possible to change the tax code while creation of sales order?. In my current case it is greyed out as the conditon record is maintained and it gets picked up with tax code.

But can I change it while creation of sales order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope - we can not change the Tax code in sale order.

Thanks,

Venkatesh.S.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christino,

It is not possible to change Tax code at sales order level. Change it in condition record before creating sales order.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure, but you can try with in transaction V/06, select condition type and in the Changes which can be made box, for the field manual entries you can change the current value to value C.

However, SAP standard recommends to keep this value only as D. Tax values are more sensitive so keeping D is advisable.

You can do a test first, then you can decide on it.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try going to Sales Order >> Header Level >> Billing Document >> Alternative Tax Classification.

Ucan follow the same at item level also.

Just try & see if it serves your purpose. It is just a suggestion though.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Maintain the condition record with new taxcode, now go to item conditions tab select update icon and then select B-carry out new pricing,

now check the tax code for the condition type

Regards

vardhan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christino,

In sales order, goto condition tab, double click on tax condition types you will find tax code field,

Thanks,

Swamy H P