cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing doubt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using a standard pricing procedure for sales order.

There are 3 access sequences in the tax condition type MWST out of which condition records are maintained for first and third accesses. I have a scenario wherin I have to ignore the condition record for the first access sequence and pick up the condition record for third access sequence. This is not applicable all the times but in only few scenarios. So, how can I achieve that functionality here?

Hope I am clear with my requirement.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this can be achieved by putting ur accesses in access sequence in a way like specific to generic search and activate exclusive indicator. the following example describes it:

1. Customer/material (most specific)

2. Region/material (more specific

3. sales organization/material(specific)

4. Material (generic)

in the above example if u maintain condrecords for all and want system to take only values given against material condrecord then it is possible. but that conditype should not satisfy the first threee and then system takes the last one. likewise

u maintain condition accesses in specific to generic way and activate exclustion indicator and ur inputs should not satisfy the earlier key combinations then system comes upto last. if first key combination access is satisfied then system will not go for checking rest.

hope u get out of it.

regards,

sadanandam kasarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christino,

You can go ahead with what ever the access sequence your going to use because condition record will be maintained with respect to different key combinations, so here if these three access sequence will not meet your requirement you need to create/add new access seq to meet your requirement.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is that the fields in the first access sequence is a subset of the 3rd access sequence.

First access sequence = Departure country + destinmation country

Third access sequence = Departure country + destinmation country + Cust tax classification + Material Tax classification.

So, even if we want 3rd access sequence and condition records are maintained for both the accesses then also first one will be picked up always. Thats where the problem arises.

Also,can I create a new access sequence for a standard condition type MWST?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Access Sequence will be picked up most specific to most generic.

Change the order in which your access sequences appear and you should be able to get your requirement.

Order :

Destination Ctry / Departure Ctry / Cust Tax Class / Material Tax Class

Destination Ctry / Departure Ctry.

If record exists for the first access sequence then it will be picked, else it will go to next access sequence.

Thanks

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can build a pricing requirement within VOFM. What ever scenario that you have where the 1st access is not relevant, code it in this requirement. When the condition is met make sure that the requirement returns sy-subrc = 4. Activate this requirement. Then assign this requirement within the access sequence itself on the line of the table that you don't want to access under that scenario. This will then skip this table access when your specific scenario is met.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christino,

In this case, Add a new table with key combinations Departure country + destinmation country + Route/region/state/Customer/material to MWST access sequence.

Thanks

Swamy H P