cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ship to address..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. I want to set location address in the ship to address fileds.... hw we can do this????

2. what is the use of Internal Address (i.e in delivary address or ship to address)? How we want to set the internal address and at what basis the internal address is create??

thx in advance...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should log on to the SRM WEB GUI with administrator role and click on Edit address tab and can maintain the ship to location address there.

When user create a shopping cart , will get a drop down of all the addresses which were maintained here in the ship to location tab.

Internal address is related to ship to address in the shopping cart.

Hope this will help you .

Koushik

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you solved this issue can you please let me know how did you solved this issue?

Thanks.

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. You can use bbp_doc_change badi to pass the location address to ship to address.Maintain a dummy ship to address in org str. Then replace this address with location address using the badi during sc creation.

2.Internal address is nothing but your ship to/delivery address or invoicing addresses. You can maintain your own addresses in srm system using txn-edit internal addresses.

regards,

sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Sanjeev,

We have a requirement that says whenever the user selects home adress in shopping cart then address should be automatically get updates from the database.

For this i have used BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI and used e_partner (output table for the badi) to update the address however only the address number is getting updated and not the whole repective data based on the address number.

for example: gw_partner_sc-ADDR_NO = lw_adrc-ADDRNUMBER.

MODIFY et_partner from gw_partner_sc

In above line the gw_partner_sc is work area of e_partner table and lw_adrc is work area of adrc(adress) table.

Kindly guide if anyone has a solution or had a similar requirement.