cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert monitor issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

When I enter into the product view screen, I am seeing lots of Alerts for example: Quantity and Date Alerts from where the alerts are being populated and How Can I control them.

Please explain me the steps of Customization of the Alerts also.

Thanks

Satya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satya, there are a number of ways to either not generate, influence the number or suppress the display of the alerts.

If you don't want to see alerts for the material at all the in the demand tab of the product master, sub tab pegging at the very bottom there is a product alert filter. You could select "do not determine any alerts".

From within the product view itself Settings > Alert Profile and edit your profile. Be careful if this is a shared profile! Maybe create your own.

Check what selections you have. Maybe you have too many alert conditions or you tolerances are set too tight.

You need to take a view on what alert conditions you wish to see. For instance you could set inventory alerts, stock below safety stock alert condition 25%, warning 10% information 5%.

Finally you can change the layout of the product view to exclude the Qty Alert column. Depending on what version of SCM you are using.. in 5.0 the is a + sign top left of the elements screen in the product view. Clicking this will expand the icons available to you.

One is change layout. Again caution is you are using a shared layout,make sure you create your own and save as specific to you.

Change layout and remove the Qty Alert column from your view. You lose the functionality with alerts but you can always go to the alert monitor.

Hope this helps,

Chris

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Valuable Answewrs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi satya,

Alerts can be maintained, monitered and controlled via the following t-codes

/SAPAPO/AMON1 - Alert Monitor

/SAPAPO/AMON3 - Alert Overview by Objects

/SAPAPO/AMONMSG_SEND - Send Alerts

/SAPAPO/AMON_SETTING - Set Alert Monitor

/SAPAPO/AMONMSG - Set Sending of Alerts

Moreover, you can also refer the below link to get more information on configuration of alerts

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/EN/47/f925b9852f383ce10000000a42189b/frameset.htm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.