cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Determination Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently working on SAP IS-AFS. While creating the SO i could see that an unwnated partners are getting determined. The customization is correct even when looking in Customer Master the partner determined in SO is not linked.

Request your input.

Thanks and Regards

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hji,

check partner det proc for sales document in VOPAN and delete unwanted partner functions

regards,

sadanandam kasarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

There are separate partner function procedures define for customer master and sales order.

You can select which partner function you require in the partner func procedutre for sales order header as well as sales order item.

GO to SPROSales and DistributionBasic FunctionsPartner DeterminationSet Up Partner Determination

Select Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header (and Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Item in case you require)

If you are using the standards, Select partner func procedure TA and on left double click on "Partner Functions in Procedure".

You can then see which all partner functions are there assigned in the procedure and remove those which you do not need.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Shivaji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashish,

Please could u elobrate your issue. i can help u on it!!

Regards,

Chaithru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue is when i am creating the Sales Order the partners are determined. But when i go to Partner tab i see an extra partner determined which is not required.

Also Looking into fXD02 rom where this Partner function comes from Strange thing is it is not linked to nor maintained in XD02 for the Sold to or Ship to.

Ideally SAP Should not allow me to save the SO if it has unidentified partner but I am able to save SO also.

Thanks

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anish,

As you are using AFS, additional partners may get determined.

If you using standard AFS,Please check the entry in the table J_3ACUPA.

It should be as follows.

Client Partner Functn Partner func.ID

Client no Partner Function Partner Fn Id

client no JD 3

client no JM 2

If other partner function exists, then the system will throw an error.

Please check the OSS note 358130 - Have a look on it. That's to delete the entries from the table J_3ACUPA.

I am not sure whether it helps u or not.

I can guess, as this is AFS - your are getting additional partners like JD MSO Distribution Center, JM, etc.

Definitely, you might have assigned this partner functions to your partner determination procedure.

If you feel everything seems to be correct, check for OSS notes also..

(Anish: Has your issue solved? If so - please update in the forum)

Thanks,

Venkatesh.S.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through the link below. hope this help.

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/partner-determination-for-sales-doc.htm