Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Records Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I've got a question from Records Management

When I create a record model and want to set visibility for a node, this option is not available, i.e. the Roles Dialog opens and lists them but I can't choose any of them. "Enter" does not close the dialog and green tick in this dialog is unavailable.

Why does it happen?

Regards,

Anthony

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

bjrn_fischer2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

try OSS Note# 1244533.

This should solve your problem.

Greetz,

Björn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Keerthika,

this does not work for both of fields, neither for "visible in role", nor for "ID"

the difference is:

when I choose f4 help for "visible in role", choise dialog appears for single or composite roles, but when I choose any of them it disappears with message

"No role was selected

Message no. SRM_BR052"

if I call f4 for "ID" the list of roles either for single or for composite roles appears but the green tick is disabled and I can't choose any of them

note: this option does not work for any type of node, neither model nodes, nor structure nodes

note2: as to other options, such as relationship, attributes and element types it works fine!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think there is authorization problem for you as the roles are not getting displayed.

And you can't select the ID from the displayed options as that will be filled, with the corresponding id of the role, automatically when you select the option in visible in role.

Regards,

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I understand this option wokrs fine in your RMS

could you write the names of authorization options (profiles/objects) for me in order to add them?

I have SAP_BC_RM_ADMINISTRATOR authorization but it doesn't help

Thanks in advance!

If it works full points will be granted

Former Member
0 Kudos

First have you checked whether any roles are available in your client?

Do you have authorization for s_srmsy_cl?

Regards

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anton,

did you solve this problem in records management with the property "visible in roles"?

I have the same issue that the green tick is disabled and because of this I cannot choose any role in my record model.

Please reply

Thank you!

Best regards Philipp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check whethere you have authorization for SAP All and SAP NEW.

Keerthika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Keerthika,

thank you for your answer but my user has SAP ALL and SAP NEW authorization.

I also have the administrator-role for Records Management (SAP_BC_RM_ADMINISTRATOR).

Do you know something else what can be responsible for this issue?

Regards Philipp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Philipp!

Some funny news. My collegue checked this option in NetWeaver 2004s Trial version SP 8 and it worked nice there. So we think this might be an internal problem with newer SAP installations because no essential customization was made in Trial System. So far I do not have to solve this problem now. But I will have to return to solving this problem. But when - I don't know.When and if I solve it I'll update this topic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once you contact your basis, i think they can figure it out. You might be facing some other authorization problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Philipp,

Did you get the solution for the above mention problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had the same problem two months ago.

There is a sap note that solves the problem. I not remember the number of the note, but you could find it at sap marketplace.

I hope that you can solves your problem.

Regards,

Sheila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you tell me any search variant that would be easy for me to search?

Regards

Keerthika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have the same problem.

Can you tell the number of the OSS note?

Thank you very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Keerthika,

that doesn't work

Activating or deactivating nodes does not give anything essential, selecting roles is inactive

Edited by: Drabkov Anton on Mar 6, 2009 11:08 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you trying to select the options for the "visible in role" or "ID" and for which node you are trying to do this.

Regards

KK

Edited by: Keerthika . on Mar 6, 2009 12:35 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Drabkov,

You can edit your record models usign ORGANIZER transaction. From there, you can activate or desactivate nodes of your models.

Hope this helps,

Iván.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Try appending a new row. and then select the role( single/composite), now the green tick mark will be available. Check the role and copy. By default the id will be filled.

Regards

KK