cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to import business system in Integration Directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Currently i involved in XI system copy. As per the standard documetn i have finsihed the initial activites like EXPORT and import of abap and java files is succedded.

Now in the post instalaltion activites.

I have changed the exchange profile parameter

SLD connection.

And other post installation activites succesfully.

But I am not able to import the business system in Integration director. It throws an error by mentioning.

*Access to object list of type business system using the internalEOA service business system accessor failed *

Here we are maintaing a central SLD and hence i created the service users with specific roles.

SLDcheck is working fine and it dispalying the businees system as well.

I confirmed that the user and password are same in XI and SLD system,

But in SLD I am not able to see the domain under web as Exchagne Infrastructure alonng with the componets. I have tried to registerd the same using the note 761476 but in vain. After the changes i restarted the machin and checked the domain status in SLD technical system under exchagne Inffrastructure its not working.

Is this the problem or am i missing out somewhere?

FYI: The users are not locked.

Kindly suggest me and it will be greatful if i get immediate reply.

Thanks and regards

Vijay kumar G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

It looks like the problem is with the SLD.

Did you delete the SAP ABAP and Java technical system and business systems and recreate them in the central SLD? If this was the case, then you may not be able to import them into your integration directory anymore, as the GUID of the new technical systems and business systems are not the same with the previous one.

Why not tried to recopy the SLD again, and this time do not change the technical and business systems. If the reregistration of these systems are not avoidable, then you will have to open up the copied IR for configuration.

Regards,

Lim...