cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add window in a page for a sapscript

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am new to sapscripts and am stuck in a bizzare situation.

I have copied a standard sapscript to a z sapscript. It has some 90 windows...But only 70 page windows..Now I want to add a new window to the pagei.e page window ....I have created that window.

But when I am trying to create that in the Page Windows.. it is displaying only 8 window names at a time ....rest of the windows I am not able to see......How do I select the window in the page window.Is there any way by which I can change windows the system is showing.

Please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for your replies.

My problem was solved by directly creating the window in the graphical painter....this created both the page window and the window at the same time.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. At application tool bar you find the PAGE button , Create a page in Page seciton .

2. At application tool bar you find the WINDOW button , Create the window and once you done with that you can assign the window in a page at PAGE WINDOW section....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First click on the window then craete a page window for that particular window.Check it must oderwise page window will not be visible.

Following link will give you a clear idea about windows.

http://it.toolbox.com/wiki/index.php/Sap_script#4.2.5.09Defining_Windows

Thanks,

Smita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try page down when u click on create element for that page( for creating page windows ).

If u remember the window name u created,then give the same name for the page window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

to create a page window go to the form and select page window.

Click on create->new element.Give a name to it,this creates a new page window.

and when u select that page window u can set the dimensions for that.

Regards,

jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

in your page window tab there on the top before clicking Edit->Create Element .Click on the window for which u want to create the the page window and then create it.

Till u do not create the page windows it is not seen in the page window for that window.....

Check that for each window the page window has been created.

I think this will solve ur problem.