cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard T Code to release list of sales orders in 'Delivery Block'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Is there any standard transaction code in SAP which provides the facility to release list of sales orders in 'Delivery Block'. (Additional information - List of sales orders in 'Delivery block' is available in V.14,however it does not have release facility).

For example, VKM3 gives the list of sales orders in 'Credit block' with release facility.On the same lines, is there any standard T code or any other facility in standard SAP which provides the facility to release list of sales orders in 'Delivery Block'.

Thanks and Regards,

Zahid

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As already suggested, if you execute VA14L you can see all sale orders that are blocked at

- header level

- item level

- credit check

Wherever you see "X" under the tab Header level, double click on the respective sale order, so that system will take you to sale order in change mode. You can remove the header level delivery block and save.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helpfull for me also..Thanks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

mawasey03
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipati

Even in  my case delivery is blocked & from VA14L i have double clicked the "X" which was under Item level,as i double clicked it went to change sales order screen but the field for "Blocked" delivery was not editable...

Regards

Wasey

0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

Are you solved this?, i also got the same issue, if you are solved this can you pls let me know the solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vladimir/Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for the help!

I would also like to know the following information.

Please let me know in detail as to how I can update the field VBEP-LIFSP(LIFSP-Delivery block) of sales order using any standard Transaction code (other than VA14L) or any standard function module.

Thanks and Regards,

Zahid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transaction VA14L gives a list of sales orders and by double clicking takes you into the sales order in change mode to remove the block. This is better than you have but not ideal