cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order to Order Copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have two copies of OR as ZOR 1 and ZOR2 with item categories being Tan1 and Tan2 respectively. I wish to create multiple ZOR2 type orders out of ZOR1. Consider the step by step process below:

1) ZOR1 is created for 100 tons

2) a ZOR2 is created in reference to ZOR1 for 20 Qtty

3) Another ZOR2 is created. The system shows 100 as default order qtty which can be changed to whatever I desire.

What I want is for the system to propose 80 as the order qtty in the second case and then not allow the user to create order for more than 80 qtty.

In copying control with target being zor2, tan2 and source being zor1, "blank", the pos/neg quality field is set to '+' and copy qtty is left blank(I have tried with other options also).

What else do I need to do to enable this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

- First you have to check in VOV7 for your item category, what value you have maintained for the field "Completion Rule". It should have been "B".

- Next in copy control VTAA, ensure that checked the box for "Update Document flow" and you have maintained "+" for the field "Pos./neg. quantity"

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in copy controls, VTAA at item level check the field Update documetn flow.

I hope your issue will solve.

Regards,

Abhee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

U can refer to the settings for copy from QT to OR as what u want is xactly what happens in case of an OR referring a QT.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already tried what you are suggesting. It is nt working.. Please note that both the z order types are extended from order types OR. SD document category - C.

The item categories in the documents are different

Edited by: Intrigue on Mar 4, 2009 2:07 PM