Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for External Staff Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i'm trying to make service procurement, SRM 5.0, standalone scenario

My user 'employee' goes to Requests menu and appears in the "Request External Staff" screen.

here he can choose vendors and write description, then he sends the request.

in the check status of the ShoppingCart is "Approved" and the status of response is "Unanswered"

but when vendor's contact person log on to the system, and goes to "Process bid" - there is no bid.

what can be the problem?

thnx, will regard points for helpful answeres.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl. check first if the bid is created in the system or not. Check if the below note is applicable for you.

Note 1043613 - Bid invitation from request - SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

sanjeev Pandey,

would you kindly tell me how i can check it? is there any tables in the system, where i can see it?

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to txn-bbp_pd, check the backend tables bbp_pdbeh and bbp_pdbei. Check if you have any bid number generated below BUS2200 object type.

Regards,

sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you,

it appeares that now the whole process of Request for External Staff looks like:

Employee makes a request and sends it.

Manager approves his request.

Purchaser goes Sourcing - Process Bid Invitation and sends bid invitation to Vendors

After it, Vendors log on to the system and go to Process Bid, where they can create Bid.

And now, would anybody kindly help me with my question:

Employee needs to have some information about some service. so it is request for quotation. he doesn't need any bids from Vendors - only information. how can he get it? from where he can send RFQ?

Edited by: Artem Zhegalin on Mar 18, 2009 12:53 PM