cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound IDOC error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i am doing IDOC to IDOC scenario.which i am sending the data from ECC 5.0 to ECC 6.0.the problem is XI able to receive the IDOC from ECC 5.0 but unable to generate Outbound IDOC which XI needs to send ECC 6.0.when i check in SXMB_MONI it was throwing the error like Scheduled for Outbound Processing.i have checked all the possibilites like SMQ1,SMQ2,SM58 and also IDX2.still i am getting the same prob.when i test the configuaration in ID test Configuaration its showing successfull.

so plz help me on this its very urjent.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for ur replies.There is a problem with the server.this issue is resolved by creating the scenario again.

Regards,

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The solutions that the experts gave in this thread is the first thing you should check, none of these work then try to see the partner profile details, whether you have maintained inbound parameters for the IDOC type/ whether the partner profile exists or not for the receiver system.

also check RFC destination and ports.

Regards,

Pavan

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you try processing the IDOC from SM58 ? -> F6

do you see any error then ?

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked all the things.even SM58 i have checked.it was not throwing any error.the thing is that the scenario has worked fine earlier suddenly its not working.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if the message has status "scheduled"

then is has to be in SMQ1 SM58

1. so open it

2. click on the queue entry

3. use F6 to process the message

4. check the error once more

it it's not there - then the message is out from XI and it HAS to be in ERP

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just ask your basis guys to check the RFC destination of type 3 connecting your XI system to R/3 system is communicating to the correct R/3 system..........

update the IDOC metadata in IDX2 for your reciver IDOC in XI.........

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have cheked nothing is there in smq1 and sm58 as well.

when ever i enter into the smq1 it was showing empty screen as well in case of SM58 too

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Please check once whether the problem might be in Queue processing in parner profile (we20) in inbound processing parameters on the target ERP system.

Regds,

Siva

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Check tcode Sm58 in XI system.

Sachin