cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender SFTP Adapter channel is not polling for files

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Couple of SFTP sender adapter channel was failing in Developent system with u201Cdirectory listingu201D error.All SFTP sender channels stopped polling for the files in Developent system . We were unable to find the reason for adapter failure, Hence we restarted the j2ee server and adapter started polling files. Later we are facing the same issue in Quality system. THe adapter cahnnel is not polling files in Quality system even.

All lean tool adapters were showing the u201CHost key was not accepted erroru201D on 27th of Feb . As per the other channel trace, the time stamp of last successful polling and error time stamp of lean tool sender channels are exactly same

Eventhough two communication channels access the same SFTP adapter, one communicationchannel is getting 'Host key was not accepted error' but in other communication channel, files are getting picked.

Please let me know the solution if you have come accross this issue previously

Regards,

DilipKumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>Couple of SFTP sender adapter channel was failing in Developent system with

as there is no SFTP adapter in XI in standard you probably need to contact your software SFTP provider for details

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply.

Its not a standard SFTP adapter rather its a C-BURGER SFTP adapter.

Sorry I did not mention this in my previous post

Regards,

DilipKumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dilip,

Pls. check whether you have maintained FTP server details in host.ini file on the system which host your Adapter engine.

Hope this will help.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dilip,

Pls. check whether you have maintained FTP server details in host.ini file on the system which host your Adapter engine.

Hope this will help.

Nilesh