cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Result valuation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have one lot in which for quantative characteristics lowe value 260 and upper value 270 defined while result recording i am giving value 280 system is giving message your value uotside range.But when i am clicking on valuation button system automaticall mark as Accept but i want rejection of this characteristics and then defect recording.

Pls suggest how i can reject this Char.

Regards,

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep,

1) For valuation mode Attributive inspection non conf. units there will not any pop up coming for valuation. valuation happens automaticaly. For valuation pop up to come you need to choose Manual Valuation mode

2) For the issue you are facing - i think for in sampling procedure you have maintained Acceptance Number - if you have entered 1 in this field it means the highest number of nonconforming units or defects in a sample during a sampling inspection for an attributive inspection, that still permits acceptance of the inspection lot.

so if it all your mic values is out of tolerance because of this Acceptance Number it will make it Acceptable.

Please remove the acceptance number and do the result recording for a new lot

This should help

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

I have checked the sampling procedure in this acceptance number is 0 and sample quantity 2 .

So i think only solution is to change the valuation mode but client dont want to change this mode.

Pls suggest if any solution available for this setting to reject the MIC.

Regards,

Sandeep

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sandeep create Sampling procedure as following:

Sampling type - fixed sample

Valuation mode - attributive insp. nonconf. units

Sample size - 1

acceptance number - 0

We used this setting at ur client site & system do automatic rejection & acceptance as per given limit.

hopefully this one will help you.

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nehal,

I have done sample size 1 and acceptance no-0 now system is rejecting the MIC.

thanks a lot.

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

You can take the valuation mode "Mean Valuae within tolerance range".

Or can take No of no confirming units as 0 in same Valuation mode.

Reagrds,

Neeraj

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep

I think you have selected in sampling procedure summarised recording. Please make it with single recording. This will solve the issue. Also it will better if you maintain for result recording config Automatic Close.

please let me know your feedback

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh/Niraj,

Thanks for your reply.Sampling procedure as Fixed sample and valuation mode is

Attributive inspection non-conf units.I have noticed one more thing in IMG plant level setting result recording tab recording configuration setting is Close,navigate,save automatically.

Valuation pop-up is not coming and automatically Acept happening BUT i want rejection.

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Change the valuation mode in the sampling procedure assigned to ur MIC in inspection plan to Manual valuation and try this cycle again.

Regards

Venugopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Pl check the Valuation mode in the sampling procedure assigned to this MIC.

Regards,

Neeraj

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep,

Have you assigned a sampling procedure to the mic. Normaly this issue come because of that.

Also if you have attached one what is the valuation mode that you have chosen

Please revert back

regards

gajesh