cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment cost error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting an error " shipment cost not yet calculated. have manitained the shipment cost condn record as well.when i click on the log, it says "Shipment costs $0001 not saved because they contain no items" Pls help.

Rgds,

Anitha J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

config error

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please provide more details-

when you are getting this error & in which transaction you are running.?

will be helpful.

As am expecting- that you are getting this in Shipment doc creation - VT01N.

if so, check in stages- tab ,whether delivery document is assigned in ( higher section of the screen- deliveries in satge)

if delivery document number is assigned to deliveries not in stage. then you will not get shipment costs.

your info is more helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

am using t code VT01N, delivery is very much asssigned to the shipment.have clicked on planning, check in, Loading start, loading end, and then clicked on freight cost estimate, there i am getting the error message - shipment costs not yet calculated. then when i go to vi01 to create shipment cost, although condn record is maintained, its not picking in the shipment cost doc...............

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This Frieght Cost Estimate in VT01N is similar of Sales order Cost Estimate with EK01/EK02.

If you want to do the Freight Cost Estimation in VT01N, your shipment cost pricing procedure should be designed in such a way.

Cond record maintained in TK11, will not be triggered in VT01N, it will trigger only in VI01- shipment cost creation. ( but you need to maintain the Procedure in VT01N screen)

Check & Revert.

rasikm_waghela
Active Participant
0 Kudos

you will have to assign delveries to shipment document.

for this shiment document you have to create shipment cost doucument