cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while adding user in organization plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

When I try to add user in organization plan through users_gen, it raises an error 'Action cancelled'. Currently this user has only 1 node in the plan whereas it should have 4.

What can be the problem?

Regds

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anita_lipovics
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

please check the note 1055921, is it relevant for your process?

On the other hand please check your customizing: did you set a default country for new users?

The system always pass the default country and check for the Tax system which can stop the process.

You need to reset the default country to space in customizing and retest the behavior.

Please use the path SPRO->SUPLLIER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT->SRM SERVER

->MASTER DATA->CREATE USERS->DEFINE DEFAULT COUNTRY FOR NEW USER

Regards,

Anita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anita/Muthu,

Problem solved. Magic words were following:

You need to reset the default country to space in customizing and retest the behavior.

I reset it and again tried. and it was done.

Thanks a lot to both of you.

Regds

Amit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

what is your user data ? Are you pulling r/3 users or just creating EBP user or loading csv file?

check what is the user data again. are you missing any userdata like mail id, name,orgnanisation id .

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anita/Muthu

Thanks for your replies. Note 1055921 is not relevant for my process. Email Id etc is maintained for the user.

I have made one single user through SU01. Then I am using USERS_GEN, I am giving country code, org ID. Then system asks " area of user", I enter the userid. After that, this error comes.

Default country is US and no tax system is there in SPRO. I am using SRM component version 5.0.

I am lost!

Regards

Amit