cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Display Mode in Intactive demand planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

As a standrd function, when open interactive demand planning and load data for a selection, by default it will load data in CHANGE mode, assuming is non one locked the planning book.

But i want to act in reverse. whenever the planning book is opened it should open in DISPLY MODE rather in change mode, the buiness logic here is, hardly one week they will change the figures on month, balance week it is just to view the data only.

So the majority of the work is in display mode.

CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST me, how could i control this for all my planning books. And i am using SCM 4.1,

Thanks for your help

Arun R Y

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

There are two options

a) Maintain User Parameter /SAPAPO/SDP94_D_MODE as I for all the users who have access to Interactive Planning (transaction /SAPAPO/SDP94)

b) Carry out BADI Implementation of /SAPAPO/SDP_INTERACT Method VIEW_DISPLAY_MODE_SET'

Check SAP note 401830 for more details.

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have check the SAP NOTES 401830, and this is more close to my issue,

And i hope this will solve my issue

Thanks a lot for your help

ARUN R Y

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Using PFCG transaction, you can create a new customised role naming "Display planning book for Users" and then select the t-code in the menu option and S_BOOK object in authorisation object to display planning book.

Whenever you need to change planning book, you can assign change authorisation object to this role.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Senthil,

I am not sure if i have given correct descritpiuon of my requirement.

Here agian, Interactive demand planning should be able to make both in change and display mode same time. as it is now.

My plan is, when i log in to Interactive planning, by default it should be in Display mode and then i will make to change mode as requried. this means as of now change mode is default mode, i will chage to Display as requried. but now i want to make display as default and i will change to change mode as required. hope you understand my issue.

Any how, i will check with basis team also for your reply,

Thanks

ARUN RY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

You can try the following ways.

1) /SAPAPO/SDPUSET - User Settings for Interactive Planning

2) su03 - Authorisations can be mapped for different users

3) PFCG - Roles can be mapped for different users.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi senthil,

Thanks for reply,

if i change the authorizatoins as you are suggesting, will the users able change the interactive planning book from DISPLAY TO CHANGE MODE agian?

if it can be done, do you have any idea, which ROLE can be covered this?

Thanks in Advance

ARUN R Y