cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing the remote XSS DC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I have got a problem importing an XSS track on to the NWDS. Actually My PC has crashed and have retrieved my data on the Hard drive. Before that, I have imported an XSS track on to NWDS and then made some changes to a DC. For this I have also created few activities. But, I have not been able to checkin my activities. But, luckily I was able get the project that was created on my hard drive while I have created a Track for the XSS DCs.

But, I dont know if it is possible to get that projects that were created in to my new NWDS workspace and use them!!!!

Could anyone help me in resolving this issue. I would appreciate your help.

Regards,

PG.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello PG

1.Do u have the complete workspace or only one folder that is "0".

for Example : Workspace.jdi\ 0 \DCs\<client >.com (Here I am taking about Workspace.Jdi)

If u have this in this case just provide the workspace to your NWDS .(Choose File -->Switch workspace -->Select (Do not select workspace.jdi) select workspace only).Development Infrastructure automatically detect the track and will ask for authentication of SLD.

2.Have u checked that under folder "0" all your development is there (go to specific file and check your last implemented activity),hopefully It should have.

Let see

Best Regards

Satish Kumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PG

1.Do u have .sca file of your previous tack or .export file ?

2.While Importing the track what erectly the issue ?

Waiting for input

BR

Satish Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I have got the folder "0" that will be created by default when you create a Project from a TRACK on NWDI in NWDS. I have just copied and pasted the folder in the ".dtc" folder. Where can I get the ".sca" files? Please let me know..

Regards,

PG

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello PG

Ya you can migrate those project into New NWDS.

1. Create one DC with same name and signature under track and put complete src under newly created project.It will ask for new activity(s). Since u know that old project has all the relevant chages, u can check and

checkin the activity.

Best Regards

Satish Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I did not get your point properly. Could you elaborate the process a bit more detailed. I really appreciate your help. Thanks you so much.

Regards,

PG.