SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While creating the student master record, i am getting an error message i.e."manual adjustment to the customizing hasn't been done"

Can anyone light on this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ranjith

10 REPLIES 10

former_member182585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ranjith,

Its related to no. ranges. Please configure CM as internal no range and map your settings according to this.

Hope it will solve your issue.

Regards

Vinod Kumar

0 Kudos

Dear Vinod,

I have configured CM as a internal number range and assigned to CM01 grouping which is student created in CM, however i am getting the error message.

Has anyone come across the same error message?

Regards,

Ranjith

0 Kudos

Hi Ranjit,

Ply try by running the program "RHIQ_ST_PERS_SYNC_CURR" to synchronize the account data with student business partner. Check table "BUT000" for the same and revert

Regards,

Sravan V

Edited by: Sravan on Mar 5, 2009 10:25 AM

0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

The issue is "while creating the student master record we are getting the error message". The error message is "Manual adjustment to the customizing hasn't been done".

Regards,

Ranjith

0 Kudos

Hi ranjit,

The issue is very much related to the Business partner number ranges. Check whether you have assigned the standard business partner grouping CM01 for students.

Regards,

Sravan

Edited by: Sravan on Mar 5, 2009 12:15 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ranjith,

Ask your developer to activate SAP delivered BADI implementation 'HRPIQ_ST_BP_EQUAL' of BADI 'PSCM_PARTNER'.

Prabhat Singh

0 Kudos

Prabhat,

The BADI has already activated, still we are getting the same error message.

Regards,

Ranjith

0 Kudos

You should run the following check in the IMG to see if any errors occur:

SLCM --> Master Data --> Students --> Students as Business Partners --> Check Settings for Students as Business Partners

Also, are you using internal or external student number assignment?

Have you looked through the Base Configuration guide?

Finally, did you click on the error to look at the long text? During an upgrade from 4.72 to a newer version, there is some activity to perform, and the error text should explain it.

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check for this customizing settings.

IMG-->Students as Business Partners --> Basic Business Partner Settings -->SAP Business Partner

--> Business Partner --> Basic Settings --> Number Ranges and Groupings --> Define Groupings and Assign Number Ranges

check for active current plan version.

Hope this will help you out.

Regards,

Raju

0 Kudos

Hi there

maybe it's too late but ..

today I've had the same error message and because Badi PSCM_PARTNER is active, so you must set numbering of BP as a external one.

Dawid