Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fields transferred to payment & contract changes table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I'm having 2 problems:

1). In the payment program (F110) we make a selection based on the field XBLNR of the FI document (which contains a datestamp + 'REPP' or 'REOP' depending on periodic or one time RE posting).

Payments are split between periodic & one time postings - we make 2 payment runs.

Second thing is: we want to add in the payment file the information of the rental unit/building, to inform the owner to which building our payment is corresponding. We can get this information into the payment file by filling the field "Note to payee".

Problem: Note to payee information is stored in the field XBLNR, so we lose our information of REPP/REOP to make our selection...

Anybody has any idea if another standard field out of the contract/FI document could be used to store this kind of information & have it transferred to the payment file by std SAP?

2). To show which changes were done latest to a RE contract, we need to retrieve the table which is behind Contract > Extras > Change documents.

In this function, you can see which user changed on which date which field(s) on the contract.

The idea is to retrieve the user & data on which the contract was changed latest.

The problem is that I am not able to find in which table(s) this information is stored & what is the link with the contract (VICNCN table).

Does anybody knows out of which table this can be retrieved please?

However, we want to avoid retrieving the user & change date when the periodic posting was done (Contract > extras > User data), as this also updates the contract (indicator in the cash flow appears as "posted").

The latter is stored in table VICNCN, contract change fields.

We are using SAP ECC 6.0 & RE-FX.

Many thanks!

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

ad 1) you can use BADI_REEX_FI_BAPI, method BAPIDOC_MODIFY to change the fields of the FI document.

Which fields may be suitable? BSEG-ZUONR, BSEG-XREF1,..4

But I would suggest that you post this question in the ERP financials forum because this top is related to FI payments.

ad 2) Please check out tables CDHDR and CDPOS.

table CDHDR

OBJECTCLAS RECN*

OBJECTID IS* (object number of RE object)

Regards, Franz

0 Kudos

Hi, Franz ,

its very old thread but i just want to know that ,

1. to create implementation in BADI_REEX_FI_BAPI, we need access key or we can able to create

z  implementation

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siraj,

you do not need an access key. Just create a Z-implementation for the BAdI.

Regards,

Franz

Answers (0)