QM Information system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have below given requirements on QM.

Requirements:

u2022 Print the inspection results in a table or chart and mail to customer

u2022 Download the inspection results to Excel and create a chart manually

The basic questions is which standard SAP report in QMIS can be used and what is needed to get this working.

Thanks and Regards,

Nataraj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Natarag

1) Print of inspection of result can be done through QGA3

2) Charts are available in Standard SAP itself.

a) Go to QS28. Input the plant and the mic and execute. You will get MIC details. Choose the MIC and click on Result history. A pop will appear Result history Limit Selection. In the Time Tab you can see inspection lot selection date From and To. Execute you will get the entire list of lots with all values and charts

b) Go to QA33 > result> Select the Mic> go to Result history >In the Time Tab you can see inspection lot selection date From and To. Execute you will get the entire list of lots with all values and charts

c) You can use MCXD for getting results

But still if you require to take excel transport make use of the same option a & c

Regards

gajesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Natraj

1.If you want to see the last result for a material ..then it can be seen through QA32 --->results -

>Result History.

alternatively can be seen through QGP1.

2.If want to see the control chart,histogram ,Cp/Cpk ,Runchart then it can be seen QA32 --->results -

>Control charts

alternatively can be seen through QGC1/C2/C3

For Printing Results --->Use QGA3 or In QA32 --->Click on Print inspection report.

I hope This will be useful to you.

Regards

Sujit Gujar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit and Gajesh,

Thanks alot for your inputs.

Sujit - I followed your instructions. Entered the screen of inspection results via QA33. But when I click on Result history button one more screen will appear (i.e., Result history: Limit selection) which has got three tabs i.e., Material, inspection lot and time. When i click on execute selection I am getting a message "No data found using the selection crieteria" I am Unable to proceed further. could you please suggest me how to proceed further.

Thanks and regards,

Nataraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

I would like to modify my question.

How to download inspection results recorded for all the MICs of an inspction plan to excel, spcific to inspection lot.

Thanks and regards,

Nataraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can use following transactions...

QGA2---List of results

QS28---results agaist a MIC

QGC2/QGC3 --- for MIC

also in QS28->enter plant,MIC->execute->select MIC-> click on result history>execure for date>selct approrieate lot->click on Single values-(F8)--->Export(F9)

This will help you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot Sujit,

Suggestions are very useful. But one final question. I am still not able to download results of all the MICs of a inspection lot. I am still working on that.

Could you please provide any documents QM module which I can use for reference.

Thanks and regards,

Nataraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please suggest, is it possible to download all entered QM class/characteristic values recorded for inspection lot in SAP to example Excel?

Thanks and Regards,

Nataraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1) Go to QA33 > result> Select the Mic> go Result historyhistory >Lotwise report is possible --->you can tranfer it to excel,.

2) standard reports such MCXD,QGP1.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Thanks for your input. But with your instructions I am able to download only upto one MIC value of an inspction lot.

Please note that, the requirement is to download the MIC values (results recorded) of ALL the characterestics of a inspction lot (results recording is done for 15 MICs of an inspection lot, and we want to download the values of all MICs of an inspectin lot) to excel.

I tried downloading the same using Transaction QE02/03. But downloading option is not available (Its inactive).

Is there any other way to do the same.

Thanks and Regards,

Nataraj

Edited by: Nataraj Shivamurthaiah on Mar 23, 2009 1:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is possible only through QS28

Selection is possible for a inspection lot

QS28->enter plant,MIC->execute( on lot level) ->select MIC-> click on result history>execure for date>selct approrieate lot->click on Single values-(F8)--->Export(F9)

just check

Sujit